Career Services will help you to:
- Define career goals & create an┬áIndividualized Career Action Plan (iCap)
- Activate your WildcatWorks account to search for internship & job opportunities
- Understand your skills & interests utilizing┬áMy Next Move
- Build & refine your┬áResume,╠řCover Letter╠ř&▓╣│ż▒Ŕ;╠řReferences
- Practice your interview skills through┬áMock Interview
- Research and apply to┬áGraduate School Programs
- Connect with employers at┬áCareer Networking Events┬áhosted on campus
For more information, go to our Resources page.
Location:╠ř╠řJohn R. Yurtchuk Student Center -┬á1st┬áFloor┬áFind us on Campus
Normal Office Hours:╠ř╠řMonday - Friday, 8:30┬áam - 4:30 pm, or by appointment.╠ř╠řNow you can book your appointment┬áwith your Career Advisor through┬á! or call our office at 716-839-8334.