Are you in need of professional attire for an upcoming interview, Career & Internship Expo, or other experience? 聽Whether you need a full suit or just a great-looking tie or blouse, the Career Closet has you covered! Students and alumni can take (free of charge one complete outfit per event)聽clothing needed for interviews, internships, job fairs, networking opportunities, award events, and community site placements. The outfit is yours to keep!聽 The Career Closet is housed within the Career Services suite on the 1st Floor of the John R. Yurtchuk Student Center. Items include:
- Dress pants
- Dress shirts
Goals for Your Closet
- A pants suit in black, charcoal, or gray.聽
- Button up shirts in classic colors such as white, black, and light shades of blue聽
- Black dress shoes聽
- Trousers, skirts, dresses, and blazers in black, gray, or navy blue聽
- Solid polo shirts in black, white, and muted colors聽
- Blouses with three-quarter or long sleeves, in solids or conservative prints
The Career Closet is located on the first floor of the John R. Yurtchuk Student Center in the Career Services suite.
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
The Career Closet is made possible by generous donations from the 爱尤物 faculty, staff, and the community.聽 Donations are accepted during business hours at the Career Services office throughout the year and during collection events.