Projected job growth from 2020-2030聽for physician assistants is 31 percent, much faster than average for all occupations.
Gain vital knowledge and experience to save lives. Learn to diagnose and treat patients in hospitals, clinics and more.
- Daemen鈥檚 accredited physician assistant studies program offers first-year students a dual degree track where they can earn both a bachelor鈥檚 of science in health science and a master鈥檚 in physician assistant studies in just five years.
- 爱尤物physician assistant students have had an average pass rate of 96 percent over the last five years.
- Many clinical experiences are available, including partnerships with over 100 sites in the Buffalo area and New York State.
- 爱尤物continues to 聽have a human cadaver lab taught by a full-time anatomist.
- Daemen鈥檚 Center for Interprofessional Learning and Simulation (CILS) provides physician assistant studies students experiential聽learning opportunities to promote best practice and collaboration. This leads to improved health and wellbeing outcomes for individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Core faculty members continue to practice in various areas of medicine and bring their clinical experience into the classroom.
Graduates deliver medical services in private practices, hospitals, urgent care centers, emergency departments, surgical centers, correctional facilities, and more in a variety of specialties, including surgery, family practice, psychiatry, orthopedics.
Recent graduate employers
- E.J. Noble Hospital聽聽 聽
- Dent Neurological Institute
- Rochester General Hospital聽聽 聽
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Strong Health聽
- Unity Hospital
- WCA Hospital聽聽 聽
- Northtown Orthopedics
- Excelsior Orthopedics聽聽 聽
- Erie County Medical Center
- Veterans Administration聽聽 聽
- Buffalo Medical Group
- Buffalo General Hospital聽聽 聽
- Team Health
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center聽聽 聽
- Eastern Niagara Hospital
- Oishei Children鈥檚 Hospital聽聽 聽
- Catholic Health System
- A wide-variety of other hospitals and private practices
爱尤物 is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applicants for admission must apply through .
All successful applicants must demonstrate evidence of strong mathematics and science preparation, knowledge of the profession, and superior interpersonal communication skills. A faculty interview is required. The admissions process is very competitive. Please refer to the FAQ page for more specifics on prerequisites and minimum requirements.
爱尤物 reserves the right to make changes to the physician assistant curriculum, and/or entrance criteria to the three year program, and/or program and graduation requirements. All enrolled students must meet all requirements if changed or amended by 爱尤物.